Friday

a few words for the lovers & the believers


Don't expect her to paraphrase her life for you;
She was born to be a story.
And if you can't understand that;
then perhaps she's beyond your reading level.
~~~~~~
I wan't you.
All of your flaws, all of your imperfections,
Your laughter, your light, your jokes, your sarcasm.
The dusty corners of the darkest parts of your soul.
I want all of you, everything. I just want you.
~~~~~~
I want the parts of you that you refuse to show anyone else.
Trust me with your heart & I will be forever yours.
~~~~~~
Just be yourself.
Let people see the real, imperfect, flawed, weird, quirky, beautiful, magical
person that you are. Don't hide your heart from the world. Because once they see
what I see, they will fall so hopelessly in love with you.
Just like i did. 
~~~~~~
Let your heart be your compass when you're lost;
and follow it wherever it may go.
~~~~~~
I remember the day I looked into your eyes & felt my entire world flip. You are my
beginning and end, you where the end of life as I knew it & the beginning of the
best person I would ever hope to be.
~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment