Saturday

self love club

You never really know the demons you will face until you face the one's in your mind. 

The boy who broke your heart? He is nothing compared to the voice in your head that tells you to give up, that tells you you're not good enough, that you wont make it, that you're destined to be alone, that you will fail.

The job you lost? It is nothing to what you will lose if you lose yourself...

Sometimes I feel incredibly disconnected, like I don't belong in this lifetime. I have never really felt good enough, pretty enough, smart enough. I have never felt like I was ENOUGH, always so terrified that I would fail. These where & are my deepest fears, that nobody could ever know, and worse noone would ever understand. How could they? From the outside looking in I am the strong one, the dependable one, fearless and sure. But thats the problem with being the 'strong one', nobody every stops to see if you're ok. Noone knows what to say or how to help, because you're meant to have all the answers.
Want to know the biggest secret of them all? 
My life has been one big masquerade. 
Welcome to my party.

No comments:

Post a Comment